What We Do:
Window Coverings - Make a statement!
An attractive window can change everything - from your room to your mood.
1. Determine the purpose - what functions do you want them to perform? Room Darkening, Motorized, Cordless, or Purely Decorative are just some examples.
2. Choose your fabric - What is your budget? If you like the luxurious look of silk but hate its price tag, check out the faux silks made of polyester.
How much pattern is perfect for your room? If you have a lot going on in your upholstered furniture, floor coverings and wall coverings, opt for subtle drapes that blend in. But if your room is soft and subdued, consider bringing in some pizzazz through your drapery fabric.
3. Get Creative & Have fun!
Paint - Instant Makeover!
On a budget but craving a new look?
Paint is the most powerful - and budget friendly - element to any room.
Some tips to choose the perfect color:
1. View Color Swatches in Natural Light
2. Compare Paint Swatches to white to avoid any unwanted undertones
3. Live with the colors for a weekend! We always suggest taping the color swatches to the wall you are planning on transforming.
Accessories - Less is more!
Try adding a splash of color to your dining table by choosing a fun runner or perhaps some decorative balls.
Depending on the size of the table, less is more and often times one statement piece is enough to create the wow factor!
SJ INTERIOR DESIGN INC.